Friday, August 29, 2014

2014 WNBA Conference Finals Predictions

Here are my predictions for the WNBA Conference Finals

Eastern Conference

(E2) Indiana Fever vs (E4) Chicago Sky- I correctly predicted this Eastern Conference finals, well I correctly predicted both conference finals. This is going to be a great series with Indiana forward Tamika Catchings and Chicago winger Elena Delle Donne and their teammates going at it. I like a healthy Chicago team that should be a higher seed to advance to the WNBA finals. Sky in 3.

Western Conference

 (W1) Phoenix Mercury vs (W2) Minnesota Lynx- This matchup should live up to expectations, considering the Western Conference is better than the Eastern Conference, these two teams looked phenomenal in the first round, and are arguably the best two teams in the league. The star power is in this series with Phoenix guard Diana Turasi and center Brittney Greiner along with Minnesota guard and league MVP Maya Moore. I had a hard time picking a winner in this series, but I like Phoenix slightly better in this matchup. Mercury in 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment