Thursday, September 3, 2015

2015 Heisman Trophy Predictions

Here are my predictions on how the 2015 College Football Hesiman Race will play out.

Who'll Be Heading to New York?
1. Trevone Boykin, Quarterback, TCU: I believe Boykin will win the 2015 Heisman Trophy based on that I believe TCU will field one of the best if not, the best offense in the country. I also have the Horned Frogs winning the Big-12 and playing in the National Championship Game against the defending champion Ohio State Buckeyes. Except Boykin to take home the Heisman this season although many other players can't be ruled out.

2. Cody Kessler, Quarterback, USC: I expect Kessler to put up similar numbers like he did last season and I believe he'll get more recognized for it because Marcus Mariota and Jameis Winston's stats overshadowed Kessler's numbers from last year and also, I have the Trojans winning the Pac-12 and playing in the Cotton Bowl against TCU, which is a College Football Playoff game.

3. JT Barrett OR Coradelle Jones, Quarterback, Ohio State: Whoever Urban Meyer selects to be his starting quarterback, will be my pick to be a finalist to go to New York along with Boykin and Kessler. No matter who Meyer ends up selecting, I believe either Barrett or Jones will put up huge numbers and punch a ticket to New York. Oh, and I also have Ohio State winning the Big-10 and winning the National Championship yet again.

Rest of the Top-10 Finalists
4. Connor Cooke, Quarterback, Michigan State
5. Leonard Fournette, Running Back, LSU
6. Ezekiel Elliott, Running Back, Ohio State
7. Deshaun Watson, Quarterback, Clemson
8. Seth Russell, Quarterback, Baylor
9. Nick Chubb, Running Back, Georgia
10. Corey Clement, Running Back, Wisconsin

Honorable Mentions (no order)
- Vernon Adams Jr, Quarterback, Oregon
- Josh Rosen, Quarterback, UCLA
- Dak Prescott, Quarterback, Mississippi State
- Kevin Hogan, Quarterback, Stanford
- Scooby Wright III, Linebacker, Arizona


No comments:

Post a Comment